I'm Jenn

I'm Jenn
I'm Jenn The Crafty Homeschool Mom

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My latest Creations

I am so sorry for lack of content on this blog I have been battling sickness on and off for the last 2 months and today was diagnosed with Bronchitis with bronchial spasms and an acute sinus infection. I am hoping this is the last of it as our weather starts to even out for spring and my goal is to havew new inspiration up at minimum 2x a week.

Today I am just posting pics I will get better at posted what supplies were used as I get better in health. Please bear with me and enjoy.

The first few photos are my first attempt at a kleenex box cover using Greenhouse Gala DSP, So Safron and Certainly Celery CS and Certainly Celery Ribbon, as well as Gold Smootch Spritz and The Adornments from the Occasions Mini. I also embellished using the Fun Flowers Die and the Big Shot along with a Soft Subtles Celery Button.


  This next car is using the New Strength and Hope set. I used Silver Metallic CS and Subtles DSP stack for the Fun Flowers Die flower for the Big Shot. I also used the Top Note Die.  I will elaborate more later.


                                                This card was fun once again using the Fun Flowers Die and the Bog Shot and some pop cans. I am loving this new Die can you tell?? I also added a shimmer brad and some celery ribbon.

                                           The last photos are another new technique I learned, making paper roses with the 2 step owl  punch and the scalloped circle punch. Are they not the cutest. These were made with Real Red CS and Cherry Cobbler Ribbon to add some depth to the petals. Fun and Easy Peasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment