I'm Jenn

I'm Jenn
I'm Jenn The Crafty Homeschool Mom

Sunday, January 23, 2011

UPDATED Weekend Fun

I got the opportunity to go cropping yesterday but used my time for a swap for an upcoming team meeting and to make a special something for someone I am seeing for lunch today that is giving me a new die to play with in my Bigshot
So here they are, the card I am going to be adding a punced heart to it out of pink polka dotted paper I will show a new pic for the after this is the before
I used Valentine Defined from the new Occasions Mini and Crumb Cake ink
                                                   Before I added the diecut heart

And AFTER I added the heart

I picked up some fun photo cubes at Christmas time from Target dollar spot and decided to deck out one in Valentine design so I used the Love Impressions Rubons from the Occasion Mini as well, there are 3 blank sides as well for picture room that are just inked and matted


2 comments:

  1. That photocube is adorable. And the card is so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura it was great having lunch with you all today

    ReplyDelete