I'm Jenn

I'm Jenn
I'm Jenn The Crafty Homeschool Mom

Monday, February 27, 2012

Long Time No see

Ok I know I have been slacking here lately but I am vowing right now to check in at least once a week, probably on Mondays, but we will see how it goes. So what has been new lately? I just came back from a Stampin' UP! Regional Convention in Columbus, OH. It was so much fun we stayed at my uplines house near Bowling Green, OH. It was Fabulous and Fun. We did a lot of stamping and a ton of Swapping.
Here are a couple of the projects we made Friday night at Sherrie's house.
First was a super cute bag tag for our swap bags made with the BIG SHOT and the new Rosette Die



                                        Then using aluminum flashing and some other odds and ends we used the Big Shot to make Garden Art, I cannot wait to take mine up to our camper and make some more to sell up at camp, the possibilities are endless with the  Big Shot and Stampin' UP!
Here are some of my swaps I made, I had 125 of these cute Popsicles to swap and then I made 40 other cards plus 20 little boxes to swap for some 3D ideas. Swapping has to be one of my favorite parts of any SU convention. That and the Free merchandise and make and takes and demo workshops, I guess I love it all. It is definitely one of the best perks of being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator, the money is nice too of course.

The night before the Convention Sherrie Made Chocolate Fondue and we had delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Don't they look divine.

The morning of the convention we had to leave super early to make the additional 2 and a half hour drive from Sherrie's to Columbus, before we left we got to take one of these adorable water bottles with us that she had made for us all. SO Cute!
Here are some of my swaps that I traded for...




                                     Another highlight of convention is getting to chat with CEO and Co-founder of Stampin' UP! Shelli Gardner!! She is so super sweet and genuine!

As always if you are interested in ordering any products you can email me suhomeschoolmom@aol.com
or visit my SU website and order straight from there and have it shipped right to your home.
Right now through March 31st you can take advantage of Sale A Bration and receive exclusive SU products for free for every $50 you order or if you want to earn even more FREE items you can host a workshop for you and your friends and I will come show you how to be creative with SU.
Creativity from my home to yours
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment